Website Privacy Statement
At Aware Group, we believe your data privacy is important.
This privacy statement provides targeted information on how we (Aware Group) will be collecting, using, and disclosing your personal information when you provide it to us via web forms explicitly asking for your information.
- How we maintain best privacy practice.
- How to access and amend information we hold about you.
- Our process for dealing with privacy breaches.
- How we keep your data secure.
- Contact details for our Privacy Officer.
Purpose of collection:
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Establish contact with potential customers or business contacts.
- Fulfil the needs of our customers to the best of our abilities.
- Establish contact with individuals who have expressed an interest in employment with Aware Group.
What information is collected:
We collect the personal information information that you give to us, including information about your:
- Contact information.
- Personal life information.
- Unique identifiers.
Who will see your information:
Only Aware Group staff and contractors who need to see your information to establish contact for the purposes of either employment or building a business relationship will have access to your data. Aware Group staff and contractors have a non-disclosure confidentiality agreement in place to maintain confidentiality.
What if you don’t give the information:
Providing information is optional. If you choose not to enter any of the information we ask for in our web forms, we’ll be unable to contact you for the purpose of establishing a business relationship with you or pursuing potential employment.
How we’ll keep your information:
Please note that your data is stored and/or processed using the following providers:
- Microsoft Azure https://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/trust-center
Changes to this statement: