At Aware Group, we have a team of awesome people (+1 office dog) who deliver AI services and products to some of the largest businesses across New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region. We have offices in NZ and America, but we’re looking to expand.
A bit about our team:
Our team are highly intelligent and extremely passionate about delivering projects that hold high value to our customers. We’re an oddly mixed bunch of conservative and out-there personalities that gel really well, while supporting each other to deliver well-thought-out solutions.
We have cool partners that bring us awesome projects, meaning that every day is different. Don’t believe us? Here are some actual things that our team have been paid to do so far this month:
- Run client workshops in Singapore and Poland.
- Represent Aware at SWITCH Singapore.
- Build a miniature city monitoring system with computer vision.
- Frantically play with remote control cars and tiny people… for data science.
- Map out a life-size truck and planning demo’s to help people learn.
- Support clients team by being embedded in their business.
In case you’re not excited yet; here are a few more benefits and perks:
- We’re serious about work-life balance. We actively practice flexible working arrangements and don’t really like people working overtime, but if you do, we track time-in-lieu to ensure you’re paid for every hour you work.
- We have weekly company lunches based on team cravings; an office snack cupboard regularly stocked with whatever you would like (fresh fruit or potato chips?); and the occasional celebratory Mamas Doughnuts.
- As part of a growing team, you’ll be encouraged to upskill in areas of interest and make the role your own. If international travel appeals to you, we have plenty of opportunities for you to see the world while evangelising.
- We have an awesome new workplace which comes with ergonomic standing desks and fake plants on request (we’re also employing IoT to help us try to keep real ones alive).
- You’ll get plenty of new challenges. We’re in demand and keep up to date with the latest technologies and we don’t reinvent the wheel.
- If you’re ever in need of energy, Jazz the office dog will be sure to share hers.
- We are a team of great people who want to be the best. A work experience student recently highlighted that we’re not just colleagues, but a team of friends. Come be our friend.
Are you what our team needs?
We’re looking for experienced, talented leaders who are confident to work directly with clients to deliver bespoke projects. If you consider yourself a leader in any of the following, we’d love to hear from you:
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Microsoft Stack/Python Development
- Data Science
- Tech Evangelism (happy to run custom workshops with clients)
If this sounds like you, please send a CV and a bit about what skillset you think that you could contribute to Jo Mickleson on [email protected]