At Aware Group, we have a team of awesome people (+1 office dog) who deliver AI services and products to some of the largest businesses across New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region. We have team members based in NZ, America, and more recently Singapore but we’re looking to expand.
A bit about our team:
Our team are highly intelligent and extremely passionate about delivering projects that hold high value to our customers. We’re an oddly mixed bunch of conservative and out-there personalities that gel really well while supporting each other to deliver well-thought-out solutions. We have cool partners that bring us awesome projects, meaning that every day is different.
From an account manager’s perspective, we have a huge focus on nurturing our customers and delivering more value to them. We sell and promote highly sought after technologies and custom solutions, so customers often get genuinely excited about what we have to offer.
In case you’re not excited yet; here are a few more benefits and perks:
- We’re serious about work-life balance. We actively practice flexible working arrangements and don’t really like people working overtime, but if you do, we track time-in-lieu to ensure you’re paid for every hour you work.
- We have weekly company lunches based on team cravings; an office snack cupboard regularly stocked with whatever you would like (fresh fruit or potato chips?); and the occasional celebratory Mamas Doughnuts.
- You’ll get plenty of new challenges. We’re in demand and growing quickly, so we actively encourage personal growth.
- We have an awesome new workplace which comes with ergonomic standing desks and fake plants on request (we’re also employing IoT to help us try to keep real ones alive).
- If you’re ever in need of energy, Jazz the office dog will be sure to share hers.
- We are a team of great people who want to be the best and genuinely enjoy one another’s company. It’s nice coming to work each day and liking who you work with.
A bit about the role:
We’re looking for a people person to help ensure our clients are happy. This includes developing strong relationships and being the go-to person for allocated accounts, setting expectations and ensuring they are then met, as well as understanding their business needs to be able to proactively identify opportunities for new business engagements.
This is a permanent, full-time role and we’re hoping to have someone start as soon as possible.
You’ll be responsible for developing proposals for clients, maintaining strong communication and relationships with them as well as supporting with marketing activities to position Aware as a premium solution provider.
We encourage you to apply if you:
- have high-level communication skills and are a great active listener with an ability to identify customer needs
- are super organised, with the ability to manage your own time
- are commercially astute and have previously worked in an account management capacity
- are able to prioritise effectively and work across multiple opportunities at once; whilst maintaining strong customer communication
- show effective leadership and stakeholder/relationship management skills
It would be ideal if you also:
- have prior understanding/exposure to the various applications of AI and Machine Learning
- have experience in the tech industry or selling Software as a Service (SaaS)
Applications close Sunday 1 March 2020. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected] for a confidential discussion.